Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
4 ounces cooked salmon
6 rice crackers
1/2 onion, minced
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Dash of black pepper
Dash of coriander
1 tablespoon olive oil
1) Break salmon into small pieces with fork.
2) Place rice crackers in a zip-lock bag and with a rolling pin make rice crackers into crumbs.
3) In a large bowl combine salmon, crackers, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and coriander.
4) Make 4 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5) In a skillet, heat olive oil on high heat.
6) Fry both sides of each patty for 3-4 minutes.