Thursday, May 8, 2008

Eat me crunchy


For my husband, this post will seem a waste of time.
For me, eating cereal is a race against the clock - once it gets too soggy, I don't want it anymore. So naturally I'm excited about the "eat me cruncy" bowl. Here's what the Web site says about its design:

The shelf covers 70% of the base, holding the cereal above the milk; however it also has a section where the milk and cereal mix together. The shelf has a cliff that stops cereal getting underneath the shelf but allows the milk to flow freely. There is ample space (even a wheatabix sideways on) for cereal to join the milk in the base for your perfect crunchy yet milky mouthful. Eat the cereal from the shelf-less section of the bowl where the cereal and milk mix - pushing the cereal in as required. The shelf is completely removeable so you can wash your eatmecrunchy bowl effectively. The bowl is made of melamine so it is also dishwasher safe.